Hi folks, welcome to the 7th session of the Content Champion Podcast. In this edition I'm very happy to be talking with Lisa Parmley, online entrepreneur and renowned SEO expert.
Lisa was very generous with her time, and we covered a lot of fascinating, valuable information – including:
- Why keyword research is the cornerstone of your online success
- How to conduct keyword research and what tools to use
- Why creating high quality content and helping people is equally important as keyword research
- What sort of keywords to choose for building high traffic sites
- How to best optimise the on-page elements of your site
- Why you should avoid SEO article writers and ‘ranking loopholes'
- How to build backlinks to your sites the right way
- Why anchor text links are becoming obsolete
- Why you should be careful with guest blogging
- The future of the social web and ‘owning' your online content
Plus! The PS Question! Lisa gives us the lowdown on a great advanced traffic strategy!
Items mentioned in this edition
Where to get The Content Champion Podcast
You can listen to the latest edition of the podcast below, or join my feed directly here: http://www.contentchampion.com/feed/podcast/
Alternatively, you'll find the podcast on iTunes and Android Google Play.
Thanks for dropping by – please leave me a review on iTunes if you liked Lisa's show.