I'm very excited to welcome you to the first Content Champion Podcast! To mark this event I've lined up an inspiring interview with John Lee Dumas from the incredible Entrepreneur On Fire Podcast – and creator of The Freedom Journal.
Listen to John's podcast
John has an infectious, positive personality – and at the time of publishing he had recorded over 180 editions of his daily podcast, which shares the stories of some of the world's most inspiring and successful entrepreneurs.
Not only was John very gracious in giving me a lot of his time, but he shared some real nuggets about high quality content creation, including:
- Why he was compelled to start the Entrepreneur On Fire podcast
- The reason why his content resonates so well with his target audience
- How to ‘feel the fear and do it anyway' when it comes to content creation and podcasting
- What you should never do when creating content or starting a podcast
- Why you should never give in to the haters and have the confidence to go for it
- How to measure the success of your content and podcast
Items mentioned in this edition:
Other recommended resources
Where to get The Content Champion Podcast
You can listen to the latest edition of the podcast below, or join my feed directly here: https://www.contentchampion.com/feed/podcast/
Alternatively, you'll find the podcast on iTunes and Android.
Thanks for listening – please leave a review on iTunes if you like what I'm doing.