Hi folks, I've got a real treat for you in the ninth edition of The Content Champion Podcast, Rob Cornish of Gain Higher Ground gives you everything you need to know to set up and run a sustainable online business.
Rob is a really nice guy, and was very generous with the information he shared – his advice on how to create products and get traffic to your sites so you make sales is second to none.
This is what we went through in our 45 minute discussion:
- How Rob got started and the mistakes he made along the way
- Why you can't always rely on advice from ‘gurus'
- The two best ways to build a list – the backbone of your business
- Why SEO isn't all it's cracked up to be
- Sustainable traffic strategies that help you make sales
- How to create your own products that people actually want to buy
- How to use content syndication to spread the word about your products
- Advice on what to do when starting your first online business
Plus! The PS Question! Rob spills the beans on a superb strategy that will help your online business succeed!
Items mentioned in this edition
Where to get The Content Champion Podcast
You can listen to the latest edition of the podcast below, or join my feed directly here: http://www.contentchampion.com/feed/podcast/
Alternatively, you'll find the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, the Blackberry network and Zune.
Thanks for listening – please leave a review on iTunes if you like what I'm doing!