Hi Guys, welcome to the 6th session of the Content Champion Podcast. This time I'm thrilled to be joined by Corbett Barr, founder of Fizzle and expert on how to build a thriving and profitable online audience.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/contentchampion/CC006.mp3″ social=”false” ]
We had a fascinating chat, and Corbett covered a lot of ground, including:
- Why you must always push the boundaries with your blogging
- Why you must always write for a specific target audience
- Why it's important to promote even your best content
- How SEO happens naturally if you focus on producing epic content
- How to write inspiring content in virtually any niche
- How epic content can transform your business
- Do you or don't you need a personal brand to succeed online?
- How a great web design helps your online presence
- What you must do before even starting your blog
- Why you should always write for people, not search engines
- What the future holds for blogging and content marketing
Plus! The PS Question! Corbett gives us a great advanced blogging strategy you won't want to miss!
Items mentioned in this edition
Where to get The Content Champion Podcast
You can listen to the latest edition of the podcast below, or join my feed directly here: https://www.contentchampion.com/feed/podcast/
Alternatively, you'll find the podcast on iTunes and Google Play.
Thanks for listening – please leave a review on iTunes if you like what I'm doing!