Hello and welcome to episode 41 of the Content Champion podcast. On the show this time round, I'm delighted to be speaking with experienced entrepreneur and marketing professional Claire Mitchell of The Girls Mean Business. With over 15 years' industry experience, Claire is buzzing with practical, down-to-earth advice on how to market your business online – and we focus on some of her content marketing based tactics in today's show.
Listen To Claire's Podcast
Claire is full of great ideas and I love her style – and the meteoric rise of her business over the last few years has been nothing short of incredible, and is testament to her expert knowledge and the genuine rapport she builds up with her online community.
This lady certainly knows her stuff, and with a number one rated podcast on iTunes at the time of recording – I'm honoured to have her on the show.
Our quick-fire tactical chat included the following subjects:
- Claire's backstory and how she got started in the marketing industry
- The story of how The Girls Mean Business began
- Which quick win content marketing tactics you should use to grow your business, including:
- Writing a one page list of the reasons people love buying from you
- Properly completing your social profiles
- Writing down common questions your customers ask for content ideas
- Turning blog posts into an ebook lead magnet
- Re-purposing content for maximum leverage
- Building an email list (the why's and how's)
- Spending 10 minutes writing as many social media posts as you can
- Not being afraid to tell your story
- Using case studies to demonstrate your expertise
- Starting a blog – the benefits to your business
- Writing guest posts (the real value)
- Sharing your social media links everywhere
- Where we can find Claire online and download her ebook
Plus! The PS Question! Claire gives us the antidote to ‘spray and pray' marketing!
Resources mentioned in this show:
- The Girls Mean Business
- The Girls Mean Business on Facebook
- The Girls Mean Business Podcast
- Virtual Staff Finder
Where You Can Listen To The Content Champion Podcast
You can download and listen to my latest podcast using the players on this page, or click here to listen to the show on iTunes.
You'll also find me on Zune, Sticher and the Blackberry network.
5 Star Review Anyone?
Thanks for listening, I'm genuinely grateful. If you like the podcast, why not leave me a 5 star review on iTunes? (Here are some instructions on doing that). Thank you 🙂